Zambezi Treasures (5 days)
Our Zambezi Treasures Safari is a great getaway option if you would like to explore Victoria Falls as well as the surrounding nature reserves and national parks. From luxurious accommodation to scrumptious meals, this safari is a real treasure. It has the perfect mix of relaxation with exploration – enjoy safari game drives, river cruises, game-activities and so much more.
You will also get to explore what Victoria Falls is so well-known for – the magnificent falls! This 5-day Safari is a great option for families, couples and friends, we are also happy to add-on any extra activities that you might want.
01 Jan 2017 – 31 Dec 2017
Per person sharing: USD 1339
Single rate: USD 1365
* Please note these rates are subject to availability and may change according to rate of exchange fluctuations.
Included in the price:
- Scheduled return airport transfers (Victoria Falls or Kasane)
- 1 Nights’ accommodation at The Elephant Camp including all meals, local brand drinks (excluding premium brands), complimentary mini-bar, laundry
- Two transfers to Victoria Falls Town per day
- Meeting the Wild Horizons Elephants
- Sundowners at Batoka Gorge, birding & nature walks on concession
- Scheduled Tour of the Falls (Zimbabwe) incl. Rainforest Entry Fee
- Transfer to Imbabala
- 3 Nights’ accommodation at Imbabala Zambezi Safari Lodge including early morning tea, brunch or lunch, afternoon tea and dinner, local brand drinks
- One game drive, river cruise and night game drive per day
- Imbabala park fee
Not Included in the price:
- Visa fees
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature such as souvenirs etc.,
- Additional optional activities
- Park fees unless stipulated
- Additional beverages not mentioned in this Zambezi Safari itineray.
Please note these rates are subject to availability and may change according to rate of exchange fluctuations.
Flights can be arranged on request.
Day 1Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
As soon as you arrive in Victoria Falls, you will be met and transferred to the authentic & comfortable Elephant Camp. The Elephant Camp is the ideal starting point on your safari as it is close enough to all of the highlights, allowing you the flexibility to discover Victoria Falls the way you want… In the afternoon we will take you on a guided tour of the Victoria Falls.L D
Accommodation: Elephant Camp or similar (Luxury tented suite with en-suite bathroom)
Day 2-4Imbalala Zambezi Safari Lodge
On day 2, we will take you to the Imbabala Zambezi Safari Lodge which will be your home for the next 3 days. At the Imbabala Zambezi Safari Lodge you will spend your days and nights on game drives and river cruises in the magnificent 2000 ha private concession! The Imbabala Safari Lodge offers you comfort, luxury and amazing cuisine.B L D
Accommodation: Imbabala Zambezi Safari Lodge or similar (Chalet with en-suite bathroom)
On your last day, we will take you to the Victoria Falls Airport for your final flight….
We hope to welcome you back soon!B
Tours you might love
A small-group lodge safari from Victoria Falls to Harare through Zimbabwe and Zambia.
A fully accommodated eco-lodge Safari from / to Victoria Falls through Zimbabwe and Botswana.
A relaxing 7-day vacation with Zimbabwe’s top accommodations; Ilala Lodge, Bumi Hills and Elephant's Eye Hwange.