Centrally located Livingstone accommodation
Priced from USD 140 per person
The Victoria Falls Waterfront establishment is designed to attract the younger more adventurous traveler (and of course the young at heart!) who wish to experience the Great Zambezi River, the wonder of the Victoria Falls and its stunning wildlife surrounds, without great expense. It is designed to cater for all travelers, offering camping, basic accommodation and good quality chalets.
The Victoria Falls Waterfront Activities
• White water rafting
• Guided tour of Victoria Falls
• Boat cruises
• Helicopter flights
• Bungee jumping
• Microlight flights
• Horse riding
• Game drives
• Chobe day trips
Facilities at The Victoria Falls Waterfront
• 7 thatched chalets – 3 units overlook the river with the remaining situated in cool, shaded wooded area. The chalets each consist of 3 separate rooms with en-suite bathroom facilities. There are 3 executive rooms, 4 family rooms, 8 standard rooms and 6 riverside rooms.
• The “Adventure Village” – a cluster of 3m x 3m bow tents built on raised platforms, each with a small deck in front – are strategically place in the shady extensively lawned complex away from the chalets. Each tent is equipped with 2 beds, electric light and fan. This village accommodates 48 guests in 24 tents.
• The campsite is set amongst large trees in shady surroundings. Catering for the overland or self-drive market, clients can choose from a variety of sites accommodating 90 guests.
• Both the “Adventure Village” and the campsites have spotlessly clean ablution facilities, comprising hot and cold showers, basins and toilets, as well as barbeque facilities.
• Central dining complex
• Curio shop
• Activity centre
• Exchange facilities
Tours you might love
This Livingstone package (3 days) allows you to visit Livingstone - a historic city and the gateway to the of the famous Victoria Falls.
Explore the magnificent Victoria Falls from the British colonial town of Livingstone and enjoy superior accommodation.
Enjoy luxury during your visit to the Victoria Falls in Zambia.