Chobe Marina Lodge
Priced from USD 365 per person
Uniquely located in the north-eastern corner. The Chobe River, Chobe National Park, Kasane Forest Reserve, the Caprivi Strip and the mighty Zambezi river, each offer their own attractions and with Victoria Falls but 70 kilometres away, Chobe Marina Lodge is a ‘must visit’ destination when in Southern Africa.
All sixty of the river-facing bedrooms at the Chobe Marina Lodge capture the essence of Africa. River and land excursions at Chobe make this destination unequalled. Your safari experience allows you to get up close and personal with nature. Photographic opportunities abound, sunset moments are plentiful and with the more than 45 000 elephant that reside within the Chobe National Park, you are guaranteed to bank a lasting memory or two.
Chobe Marina Lodge Activities
• Boat cruise in the Chobe National Park
• Fishing on the Chobe & Zambezi River
• Namibia trip
• Crocodile farm
• Vic Falls Day trips
• Scenic flights – on request
• 9-hole golf course nearby
Facilities at the Chobe Marina Lodge
• Accommodation in a variety of rooms & suites
• Mosquito nets and mosquito repellent machines
• Tea/coffee making facilities
• Deluxe braais at the Poolside
• Swimming Pool
• Marimba; Setswana traditional dancers, rock & roll band, jazz & mix
• Same day laundry service
• Babysitting service by prior arrangement
• Baby cots available on request
Tours you might love
During our 3-day Chobe Marina Lodge you visit Botswana's second largest National Park.
Explore Victoria Falls and Chobe National Park during this 5-day safari.
Botswana Lodge Explorer - Experience the stunning beauty of Zimbabwe and Botswana within 11 days