Chobe Chilwero Lodge
Priced from USD 650 per person
Deep in the heart of the Botswana wilderness lies Chobe Chilwero Lodge, one of the most enchanting places on earth. With gorgeous, breath-taking vistas as a backdrop, you will come face-to-face with the abundant creatures of the bush, and some of the most spectacular sunsets Mother Nature bestows.
Chilwero (from the name Chobe Chilwero Lodge) means “place of high view” in the local language of Setswana. The lodge sits above the Chobe River and offers unparallelled views across the islands and flood plains as far as Namibia.
Chobe Chilwero Lodge Activities
• Game drives by qualified rangers in open 4×4 vehicles
• Motorised boat safaris
• Sundowner cruises
• Fishing excursions
Facilities at Chobe Chilwero Lodge
• 15 Stone & Thatched Cottages – 6 King and 9 Twin, measuring 61sqm each
• En Suite Bathrooms with large sunken bath
• Indoor and outdoor showers
• Private garden or balcony
• Mosquito nets
• Ceiling Fans and Air-Conditioning
• Lounge & dining area
• Viewing decks
• Wine cellar
• Spa treatments
• Swimming Pool
• Curio shop
• E-Communications Centre with telephone, fax and internet services
Tours you might love
Explore Victoria Falls and Chobe National Park during this 5-day safari.
Botswana Lodge Explorer - Experience the stunning beauty of Zimbabwe and Botswana within 11 days
Explore Botswana’s finest national parks during this safari starting in Johannesburg and ending in Victoria Falls.