Victoriafalls.biz, a division of Jenman African Safaris, is a family-run business with brothers Garth, Brendan and Andrew Jenman having grown up in Southern Africa and spending well over a decade exploring Africa whilst travelling and working in the hospitality industry. Their camping division, Campwild Tours and Safaris, was created in 1993. Since then the company has grown at a steady pace and has achieved a reputation for reliability, safety, high service levels and excellent value for money. With time, the brothers diversified their product range and, catering to their customers’ needs, began to run scheduled as well as tailor-made lodge-style safaris. Thus in 1998 Jenman African Safaris was founded.
Their philosophy: To provide comfortable, more personal and interactive, holidays. Jenman African Safaris has positioned itself to be able to provide their customers with the product they require, whether it’s a budget or an upmarket holiday to Madagascar, catering for those who are looking for a value-for-money experience.
If you would like to be a part of the Jenman team, then please feel free to have a look at the employment opportunities.
What makes Jenman African Safaris different:
– A small-group policy (max 10 clients) on scheduled tours.
– Leaders in tailor-made travel throughout Southern and East Africa and the Indian Ocean Islands. (No matter how little or great your needs may be)
– Cater for larger groups on customised itineraries.
– Specialists in family holidays (discounts for children on request).
– Cater to everyone’s needs from camping, lodge, family, scheduled, tailor-made and special-interest travel.
– More focus on the wilderness and culture.
– A pledge to minimise the intrusion on local cultures.
– A more personal atmosphere than larger group safaris and tours.
– Committed to eco-friendly and sustainable, responsible tourism in all our operations.
– Make use of local qualified guides from the specific regions in which we operate.
A few reasons to Book with Jenman Safaris:
1. Encompassing travel arrangements; we will take care of all your travel arrangements right down to the last detail! You wont need to book and arrange your safari travel with multiple companies… we will do it all!
2. We make sure our prices are competitive while promoting value for money! We only offer the best rates and best safaris….
3. We are located in Africa and have travelled around most of the destinations thoroughly; with first-hand experience you can rely on us, we know what we are talking about.
4. We offer scheduled safaris as well as tailor-made travel – just let us know the dates, countries and your budget and we will make it happen
5. Our consultants are friendly, eager to help and knowledgeable… We also have a high response time meaning you will get your safari answers as soon as possible
6. Every product on our websites has being tried, tested and researched – ensuring that you have the very best Island Safaris possible
Jenman Safaris has extensive experience in the safari industry – you can feel rest assured that all of your travel arrangements will be taken care of in the best possible manner at all times…
“I founded Jenman African Safaris in 1993 with one vehicle, guiding walking safaris in the lower Zambezi, Mana Pools. Since then Jenman Safaris has expanded into 14 African countries, we have employed many more staff, and today most of our partners know me personally around the globe.
Travel in Africa has always been a passion of mine, and fortunately my personal interest and work life are combined. Nevertheless, my team and I never forget that we are arranging your holiday – often a once-in-a-lifetime experience that you have looked forward to, for years in some cases. Hence our company slogan is; Africa: Your Adventure, Our Expertise.
Every season the positive feedback from our clients and agents around the world overwhelms me and motivates all of us at Jenman Safaris to carry on, setting our quality standards higher each year. Today, we not only offer affordable solutions for your once-in-a-lifetime Africa experience, but operate lodge safaris, custom-made honey-moon packages and most other travel related arrangements in Southern Africa, East Africa & Madagascar.”
I look forward to many more years of welcoming you on an African experience you will never forget.”