Located on the Zambezi River near Victoria Falls, Natural Mystic Lodge offers a unique vacation experience for every travel adventurer. Families are welcome and will find plenty of activities for all ages. Natural Mystic offers travel experiences destined to become lifetime memories.
Natural Mystic is situated on the banks of the Zambezi River, facing the Victoria Falls National Park. The lodge is located 20 km from Livingstone - "Adventure Capital" of Zambia - 30 km from the spectacular Victoria Falls, and 50 km from the Kazungula border connecting Zambia, Botswana and Zimbabwe.
Natural Mystic is covered in a dense Mopane forest combined with deciduous Savanna Grassland. Nature's sounds of bird life, frogs, baboons, monkeys and hippos create a mystical mood. Free roaming elephants are also frequent visitors to our grounds.
• 10 en suite thatched chalets
• En suite bathrooms
• Mosquito nets
• Ceiling Fans
• Gift Shop
• Swimming Pool and shallow pool for young ones
• Banquet, Reception, and Conference Facilities
• Riverside Barbeques
• Satellite Television Lounge with VCR/DVD
• Bottled Mineral Water
• Electrical current is 240 Volts with a 3 pin British standard plug (Bring correct converters and adapters for your chargers and equipment)
• White Water Rafting
• Guided Tour of Victoria Falls
• Lion / Elephant Encounters
• Boat Cruises
• Helicopter Flights
• Bungee Jumping
• Microlight Flights
• Horse Riding
• Game Drives
• Chobe Day Trips